Sydney Anti-wrinkle injections & Dermal fillers.
Medical wellness & cosmedic procedures.
Enhance your natural beauty.
Why choose Dr. Zac?
Dr. Zac Turner has a passion for people across Australia to maximise their wellness and live healthier, longer lives. Dr. Zac has a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Sydney. He has worked as a Registered Nurse, both in Australia and internationally and is also a qualified and experienced biomedical scientist. Whilst growing up in rural Queensland, Dr. Zac discovered a love of volunteering in areas of need, including Arnhem Land, the Philippines, Cambodia and the Congo.
Dr. Zac has also served as an officer of the Royal Australian Navy as a medical officer. His proactive preventative approach is based on creating bespoke and targeted medical treatments for people to optimise their health, regardless of where they live.
He is a registrar for the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine, is completing a PhD in Biomedical Engineering and medical director for his own holistic wellness medical clinics throughout Australia, including the newly launched online medical consulting platform Concierge Doctors.
Dr. Zac also seeks to inspire people to take control of their health via numerous channels/media including television, radio and public appearances.
Our Dr Zac can treat:
Using anti-wrinkle injections, Dr. Zac can create a reduction in lines and wrinkles in the face to soften and refresh your appearance in a very short time. The most common areas that are treated are the forehead, brow and around the eyes.
Regular use of anti-wrinkle helps prevent the formation of deeper lines. As we age our skin produces less collagen and elastin and becomes thinner, during this process lines form in our skin from not only the above reasons but continuous movement as well. These Dynamic lines can become permanently etched in our skin as time passes by. Anti-wrinkle injections help circumvent the deep line formation process if used on a regular basis. The effects of one treatment can last for months.
We all accept that some lines are part of our character, but those deeper lines making us look older than we feel, can be prevented!
Some of the areas and conditions that Dr Zac can treat:
- Frown lines – In-between the brows, which can have the effect of making you look angry or tired.
- Forehead – Surprise lines on the forehead area, these can deepen over time.
- Gummy smile – Anti-wrinkle injections can relax your upper lip to avoid visible gums when smiling.
- Lips – Fine lines around the lips or smokers lines – vertical lines above top lip-Marionette lines on either side of your smile.
- Eyes– The lines around the eyes from smiling, more commonly known as crow’s feet.
- Teeth grinding – Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to relax your jaw to help prevent teeth grinding
- Underarm Hyperhydrosis – Excessive sweating can be treated with anti-wrinkle injections.
Our Dr Zac can treat:
Deep wrinkles form as we lose collagen and elastin in the skin, the other effect this has is the loss of volume in various areas of the face. This can influence how young we look. The art of injecting fillers in the correct places and knowing how much to use and what product works best is an area of expertise that Dr Zac knows intimately. He will spend time with the patient discussing their expectations and explaining the procedure. Dr Zac excels at creating a natural and complementary result for your facial features.
- Lips– Achieve fuller, plumper lips.
- Temples – Lift and fill the hollow or sunken area either side of your eyes.
- Under the eye – Dark sunken circles can give the appearance of tired eyes.
- Dimples – Create dimple definition or remove it.
- Cheeks – Restore a fuller cheek area to create a more youthful appearance.
- Scar reduction – Acne and surgical scarring.
- Forehead lift – Alleviate drooping brows which can cause you to look tired.
- Chin – Enhance chin definition.
- Jawline – The jawline can be softened or definition can be enhanced. Other areas available on request.
Dr Zac uses 3D MINT lift® for maximal effect.
It is an accepted fact that as we age the skin and fat in our face begin to sag due to gravity and the change in the underlying supporting structures. MINT lift® can be used to lift sagging skin and reposition the fat in a short time.
Immediately following treatment the skin is firmer, noticeably lifted and youthful. The area’s best suited for MINT lift® threading are the cheeks, jawline, double chin and jowls.
- MINT lift® – Has stronger tensile strength when compared to other PDO threads.
- Stronger lifting power – MINT lift® has been designed with 3D moulded barbs with a larger surface area to hook onto tissue more effectively.
- Gives a long lasting lift – These moulded barbs do not degrade as quickly as other threads and last up to 12 months.
- Instant results – MINT lift® gives instant results through mechanical effect and skin tightening by contracting fat tissue.
Dr Zac is available every second Wednesday by appointment only.
TREATMENT COST GUIDELINE.
|Anti-wrinkle injections||Approximately $200 per area +/- $50.00 due to individual variation with treatment areas.|
|Dermal fillers||Fillers range from $450-$750 per area due to individual variation with treatment areas.|
|MINT lift® facial threads||2 threads: $1500, 4 threads: $2500|